How to get a Medical Marijuana Card
Everyone deserves access to the help they need! That's why we support Cannabis Relief Clinic. They provide a discrete and comfortable environment for qualifying patients to obtain their medical card through the state’s program. Each month, the Doctor visits Yuma and sees patients on a walk-in basis. After your evaluation, you'll receive a special coupon for Jamestown Center!
Check often for the most updated days and times for the next clinic visit to Yuma. You'll find all the information you need to bring including prices, dates and current deals! We work closely with Cannabis Relief Clinic so feel free to ask us any questions.
New Patients at Jamestown
- Welcome! We're appreciate your interest in making Jamestown your home dispensary. To make the experience as smooth as possible, here is some information for your first visit to keep in mind:
- - Be sure to bring your Medical Marijuana Card. We want to make sure you get what you came for and we won't be able to serve you without it!
- - Keep in mind, we can only serve 18+ at our location. If you're child has a medical marijuana card, you must be present with them as the authorized caregiver
- - At this time, we accept cash only for payment. We have an ATM on the premise for your added convenience
- - Our menu and deals are posted daily to Leafly. Check regularly to see if we have your favorite product in stock or for new brands to try at your next visit
- - Did you love your first experience with us? If so, leave us a review on Leafly telling us what you liked and receive 10% off your next purchase!
- - Have more questions? Check out our FAQ page by clicking the link below